Chick-fil-A Belterra will be opening in Early January 2019. All Positions will be for our newest location.
Location: 165 Hargraves, Ste L, Austin TX 78737
Foster an environment of excellence and create Raving Fans by executing all tenets of Second Mile Service (2MS), Operational Excellence (OE) and Creating Emotional Connections (EC).
- Read, understand and comply with all parts of the Team Member Handbook
- Understand all tenets of Second Mile Service (2MS), Operational Excellence (OE) and Creating Emotional Connections (EC).
- Deliver portions that are correct and meet all weight and presentation expectations.
- Execute FIFO (First In, First Out) model is being followed.
- Protect the customer experience by ensuring packaging, food presentation and quality is top level.
- Appropriately handle all customer issues and play a positive role in customer recovery.
- Show up on time, have a great attitude and work hard for your entire shift.
- Constantly improve yourself by finding ways to do your work better and faster.
- Proactively pursue the certification process and look for opportunities to be cross-trained.
- Be responsible to fill your shift if you are not able work.
- Ensure your appearance is in compliance with the Handbook
- Be a team player
- Display good stewardship and a sense of ownership for the business
- Back of the House (BOH) -- Use holding and timing system and batch numbering on holding pans and in the chute system.
- BOH -- Track waste and store according to procedure.
- Available to work a minimum of # hours per week
- Available atleast 3 of 4 Saturdays
- Understand the expectation of Chick-fil-A customer service standards and operational excellence.
- Outgoing and fun
- Great attitude
- Hard working
- Demonstrate leadership attributes
- Positive attitude & role model
- Responsive to team’s needs
- Takes initiative
- Works to serve others
- Motivated to grow and to learn
- Great verbal communicator
- Desire for ongoing training/education
- Detailed & keenly observant
- Passion for procedural discipline
- Able to lift 40 - 60 pounds on a consistent basis